Here I sit listening to the quiet. Tonight is Big D's first night back at his old job. With him gone, the tv can be off while homework is being worked on and/or book are being read. Silence is a heavenly thing, no?
What has been going on with us? You might be wondering.
- Bear's Science Fair project. Folks, this isn't our science fair experiments of years past anymore. I.Despise.Them.
- Lamb got a part in the UIL competition One Act Play. She finds out tomorrow what part she got. She's terribly excited and we are terribly proud.
- Big D switched over to his old job as I mentioned. We found out the grass isn't always greener.
- I am finally hip with technology and received an ipod touch for Christmas from Big D and my mom. I've been spending a lot of time importing my library of songs into itunes. Dang. Is there not an easier way to sync? Ah well. It's done. And spending a lot of time adding my photos to Flickr. Why? I have no idea. I sometimes get strange obsessions.
- Big D & I are now embarking on our 21st year of marriage. That is so crazy to me. So.Crazy. Our 20th anniversary wasn't exactly spent how I wanted it to be, but it was a nice time.
Now that that's out of the way. I have a quick question. Are ya'll going to say Twenty ten or Two thousand ten? The reason I'm asking is because this year I am working with a 2nd grader and 3rd grader (brothers, sadly enough) who have NO concept of the calendar. Every day it's almost like starting over. Right when we get the year 2009 down, it changes. I don't want to confuse them further so I wondered how the majority will say the year.
Peace and Love,
Shucks, the silence didn't last long. Bear just turned on the tv.