Tuesday

A-Z Awarded

Bubba's Sis gave me this award! I think she likes me!

Here's how it works:

1. When received, you may post the Premio to your blog.

2. Link to the blogger you received it from.

3. Give it to 7 bloggers.

4. Link to those 7 blogs.

5. Leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the Brilliant Premio.

So, here it is!

A. attached or single? attached for 20 years to Big D!
B. best friend? Bubba's Sis
C. cake or pie? both, thank you!
D. day of choice? Friday night
E. essential item? camera
F. favorite color? red
G. gummy bears or worms? neither - I hate how they get stuck in my teeth (just like Milk Duds, bleck)
H. hometown? this is a toughie for me. I grew up in Pine Bluff, Ar but I also lived in Memphis, Tn for an equal amount of time. I consider both of them my homes.
I. favorite indulgence? massage by Big D or shoes/handbag; either or all!
J. January or July? January - July is too oppressively hot!
K. kids? two - 14 yr. old Lamb and 10 yr. old (but not for much longer) Bear
L. life isn't complete without? my family
M. marriage date? which one? Hee! December 31, 1989
N. number of brothers & sisters? 2 of each
O. oranges or apples? apples - especially baked into pies!
P. phobias? driving related: left hand turns, interstate, dark, & rain I conquer most of them on a daily basis.
Q. quotes? "To the world, you may be one person. But, to one person, you may be the world." I remind myself every day when I get frustrated with the politics of my job.
R. reasons to smile? my awesome family
S. season of choice? Spring and Fall, I love them both
T. tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. unknown fact about me? If I tell you, it won't be unknown anymore! Let's just say I have my secrets. :X But, if I must tell you something....my senior class ring is not from the high school I graduated.
V. vegetable? broccoli
W. worst habits? procrastinating
X. x-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound
Y. your favorite food? This is a toughie for me. I love food! Eating out is one of my all-time favorite things to do. If I had to pick, I'll go with baked potato soup. Right, Coastie Bro?
Z. zodiac sign? stubborn ole' Taurus

I'd like to honor the following blogs, and award them a 2008 Premio as well...

  1. Melissa
  2. Stacey
  3. Misty Dawn
  4. Jamie Dawn
  5. JenGi
  6. Library Girl
  7. Any who would like to do this!
Ya'll don't have to tag. I just wanted to honor ya'll because I love you & your blogs so much.

9 comments:

Becky said...

AWWWW, THANK YOU!!! I try to stop by your blog about twice/month. For some reason, I can't get it to load in my Google Blog Reader, which would alert me every time you post?! If I were able to do that, I'd read it every day! I love yours, too!!! I will do the tag next week, post book!!! ;)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Why yes, I DO like you! ;-)

Melissa said...

Thanks, D...! You're awesome! I love you too!

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Awwww...thanks, D!

I'd love to hear the scoop on that senior ring!

Jamie Dawn said...

I'm a spring & fall lover too, also, as well. Summers get too hot and winters get too cold. Thank the good Lord for air conditioners & heaters!

Thanks for the award. I guess you kinda like me.
:-)

Stacey said...

No way! I don't have this on JameeForever, D, it's on NiCoAl, so yeah!

How ever did I get so fortunate to come by your friendship? Whatever it was, I'm very glad about it. xoxo

coastie bro said...

i have secrets of D... if you want to know for a small price!

D... said...

Uh, I don't think so, Bro!

Misty DawnS said...

I love you too! I'll get this done this weekend... otherwise, I'll forget about it ;-)