Saturday

Camera Critters #54 and My "Bear"

When my son, Bear, first got his cell phone, we spent the weekend getting picture messages such as this one of our dog, Ty.We then had to guess where the picture was taken. Of course, we couldn't shout out the answer, in case another family member was listening. We had to text the answer back to him.

A new fangled way of playing hide and go seek!

I also received pictures of his new mosquito bites and texts such as: Will Love for Money.

Oh dear. A gigolo in the making?



16 comments:

i beati said...

Ty is a handsome guy Sandy

MediMonsters said...

He's pretty!! I love your profile pic.

Martha said...

Ty is a great dog. Too funny about the texts. I get texts from my daughter all over the house, and from the rest room at the movie theater yesterday.

Jamie Dawn said...

How cute - Will love for money! Just what kind of boy are you raising???!!
:-)

That game is a fun idea.

furiousBall said...

what a cute pup

Debbie said...

Well, at least that is one career that can't get outsourced:)

jenn said...

That's very clever! High tech hide and seek! I love it.

Unknown said...

Ty sure is a handsome fella.. :-)

'Will Love for Money' made me giggle ...

I'd have sent back 'Will provide meals, do laundry, be a driver, and clean up ... for money.'

Dianne said...

how funny! Ty is beautiful

Smalltown RN said...

what a gorgeous dog....

Oskar said...

Sounds like a fun game!

Kim said...

Okay that is just too funny!

The game, however, sounds like a lot of fun.

Island Style said...

Hi there..bet your dogs a sweet heart! He got bit? Those buggars are nasty! We occasonally spray our yard due to the mosquittos. I know it's getting bad when they land on my dogs nose and zing me while I'm trying to take pictures!
Anyway..cheers!
Check mine out..I think it's on the last C.C.M..You could scroll down for my baby-

Misty DawnS said...

That kid is one of a kind. Absolutely priceless! And, you already know that I ♥ Ty too.

Minie said...

sweet dog similar to mine.

Patois42 said...

Your boy is hilarious.