Tuesday

Elvis Has Left the Building?


This afternoon I received a text from Big D: I couldn't find Elvis.

What that meant was Elvis was not in Graceland. He was unprotected from the baddies out to get him. He was without food. I figured we'd walk in and he'd be waiting at the door for us.

Nope. There was no hide nor hair of him. I began to wonder if he jetted off to Las Vegas for a show. Or was he headed for Blue Hawaii? Then my thoughts took a darker turn.

What if Cleo had him disposed? Would Ty do her dirty work for her?

Right as we were all beginning to panic, Lamb found him. Behind the washer! I would have taken a picture, but, um, gross. It's pretty dirty back there. Definitely The Ghetto of the house. Before I could check for myself, I had to ask Lamb if he was still alive and unharmed. Luckily, the answer to both was yes.

After making us panic so, he gave a big stretch and sauntered out (once the washer was moved out of his way). Silly kitty. We led him to his food where he lived up to his name with a powerful attack of his meal. It wasn't a fried peanut butter & banana sandwich but it probably tasted like it to him!

10 comments:

Debbie said...

I was so scared there for a while. And behind the washer. Gross. Or at least in my house behind any appliance is asking for it.

littletoesandcheerios said...

Ha ha... you are cracking me up with all this Elvis talk! I bought my husband (not really even a fan) a Elvis cookbook once and the PB & banana sandwich recipe was in it!

Thought Cleo got for a second there and I was going to win some money. (my bet is on Cleo)

littletoesandcheerios said...

Oh, check out my post for WW 'cause your doggie will be on it.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I would have thought maybe he was hanging out in the Jungle Room.

Glad ya'll found him!

Forgetfulone said...

Elvis and Lacy should get together. They look a lot alike!

I have an invitation for you, and feel free to pass it on to other scrappers in our area.

I am considering hosting a crop at The Scrapbook Studio on El Dorado in Clear Lake. First, I want to get an idea of how many people would be interested in joining me. I'm looking at the date Friday, December 5 from 6 PM-1 12 PM.

The cost is $40 which includes dinner, drinks, snacks, and lots of space to work on your pages.

It also includes (as in FREE) UNLIMITED use of in-studio tools including die cut machines, cutting tools, software, embellishments, computer, and printer. Embellishments include things such as flowers, brads, ribbon, and more. They have TONS of stuff! You don't have to buy any of the embellishments. The only things that are for sale are paper and adhesive, but of course, if you bring your own, you won't need to buy that, either. Bring your supplies and get six hours of scrapbooking done while we have fun! I'll probably have some door prizes, too.

Visit their site http://www.thescrapbookstudio.net/ (check out the island in the middle full of free tools to use) or drop in and take a look and let me know if you'd be interested in joining me for a night of scrapbooking.

Please let me know if you're interested in joining me.
Diana

Maggie said...

I'm so glad you found him!!! My cat did that once, too. They are always on a mission to find the most quiet place in the house, I think.

Unknown said...

Thank goodness we found him!

ChrissyM said...

Thank goodness we found Elvis, I was beginning to get worried. Great post!

Valarie Lea said...

I think he needs a little "Pricilla" in his life.

jennyonthespot said...

Behind the washer! The stinker!!!