Friday

Good Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
city

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?
besides my kids and Bubba's Sis' kids, Coastie Brother's kids! Altho, they DO have some competition coming up. ;)

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard __Bear has a game on the day we are going to see HSM on Ice_________.

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
Pancho's Cheese Dip (we can't buy it here and my supply from my stepmom has run out, wah)

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
None, altho I really should...
I hope everyone has a joyful and blessed Easter!

2 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

You can be the City Mouse and I can be the Country Mouse and we will visit each other! And we'll still both have the cutest kids EVER!

Misty DawnS said...

Ya lost me at the Appetizer - but, you're still my buddy anyway ;-)

Now, lets talk about your little WeeMe (or whatever you call it)... what exactly are you doing with that parrot?