Saturday

High



As is our custom when crossing the state line, we sing Deep in the Heart of Texas, complete with hand clapping. When we come in via Louisiana, we stop off at the Welcome Center/Rest Stop right as you enter Texas. At this particular visit, as we were singing, a man walking his dog noticed us. He knew what were doing and started clapping along with us.




To give you a visual, here are the kids (many, many moons ago when Lamb still attended with us) singing during an Astros game. Yes, it is part of our 7th inning stretch. No worries, it's just a little over a minute long.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!I'm just so impressed that you know how to post videos! Very cute!

Lisa

Unknown said...

Yes the 7th inning stretch was my favorite part of the ball game.

D... said...

Lisa, I know! I have skillz! :D

The 7th inning stretch is pretty fun. We do it up right too!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

That Bear cracks me up. LOVE his Texas accent!

Stacey said...

That's sooo CUTE!!!! They're both so excited and darling. And that little southern accent is precious. Thanks for the peek, girlfriend. xoxo

david mcmahon said...

The sound of that clapping is beckoning me to Texas!

Kim said...

Gotta love the song! Love the video. Now I need to teach Sam the song.

Misty DawnS said...

I've told you before, but your kids are AWESOME. Bear absolutely had me cracking up. Oh my gosh that video is precious!