I love having people visit me (with proper notice, of course). And I love showing off my area! If you were to come for a visit, these are just some of the things that we could do. Houston truly has something for everyone!
- Kemah Boardwalk to eat, ride the rides, &/or walk along the boardwalk looking at the sights.
- Galveston to visit Moody Gardens, the beach, &/or go shopping along The Strand.
- San Jacinto battleground where "Remember the Alamo" was cried and Texas won its independence.
- Houston Zoo to see Luna the orangutan who shares the exact same bday as Bear (ok, so she's not there anymore but we can pretend).
- Astrodome and then Minute Maid Park to catch a 'Stros game!
- Galleria for some high-end shopping
- Museum of Natural Science or any other museum that strikes your fancy.
- Space Center/NASA where the space race began and continues today.
- Driving around to see the different and vast areas, places that are important in our daily lives, and eating at some of our favorite restaurants!
- for non-Texans, I always like to take a little road trip to see The Alamo. No, it's not in my hometown, but it is in my homestate. ;)
See you real soon, ya hear?! Bubba's Sis & I will show you a grand ole time!