Friday

Job Interview Update

Dear Bear,
I must admit that I wasn't very impressed with the way you came to our interview. Tucking in your shirt is very important when applying for any job! You rebounded, however, and showed confidence when you spoke. Your answers convinced me that you would make a great Human Resources employee. You will be paid $50.oo each week and share the job with one other person.

Any breech in confidentiality will result in immediate termination.

Your job begins on Monday, January 19, 2009.
Spoke with confidence? My Bear? My heart swells. He has come such a long way. I can't wait to hear about his job each day on our way home from school. As long as he doesn't break any confidences, of course.

8 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Hmmm I wonder what he will be doing???

littletoesandcheerios said...

YAY! Bear gets the job!
*And tucking in your shirt is so out of style! LOL!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Woot! Way to go, Bear!

Debbie said...

Congrats to Bear. Are you very worried about future breeches?

Patois42 said...

Gosh, I hope he doesn't have to do the terminations. Not a fun gig.

Jamie Dawn said...

As long as Bear can keep secrets top secret, he will be fine.
Show him the money!!!!

:-)

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Human Resource! That's the bomb-diggity job!!! You can take away pay raises and such.

Misty DawnS said...

WOW!!! That's awesome!