Monday

We Just Might Be Too Bored

One of the things we love about the Wii is looking to see who's in the audience or participating with us. However, it gets a little boring seeing the four of us + my youngest brother. So, we made (not created, they came from a website) Miis to liven up our games.

Let me introduce:

Marilyn Monroe
Chuck Norris
Johnny Cash
Cinderella! You Blinked!
Let's try again.
Much better!
Cinderella
Dorothy
And for The Office fans:
Dwight
Jim
Pam
And for Bubba's Sis:
Uncle A
We could have made dozens more, but some of them didn't resemble the people/characters at all. Or some Big D nixed.

I know all of you are thrilled that I shared! ;)

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm I believe I came up with Dorothy all on my own, I didn't need no stinkin' websites help with her ;)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Uncle A is my fav. ;-)

Followed by Chuck Norris.

Becky said...

Ummmmmmmmmmm... Edward and Bella, anyone?! LOL

Debbie said...

Lamb sure told you! We don't have a Wii so I can't show you our Miis. Sorry.

Patois42 said...

I am thrilled you shared. Don't know much about Uncle A, but he kind of scares me, 'k?

RC said...

i love the johnny cash and the dwight...those are great!!!

Maggie said...

LOL Those are great! =) Dwight looks so life-like!! haha

Jenny86753oh9 said...

Those are awesome! We've done everyone in our family (which is so scary!)...Gonna have to work on some celebs.

littletoesandcheerios said...

I think they are really cool! Wish I could join ya!

Stacey said...

Man oh man if I weren't about to pass out after my DDR session with Alex, I'd run out and find me a Wii now! This is so cool....so can you play with your friends in MO? Is that possible?

PS--No, YOU are!

Valarie Lea said...

Now that is funny!

coastie bro said...

what no older balding glasses wearing looking kinda guy? i am heart broken. o well i guess i will have to get a wii and make my own

kris said...

that is the best part of Wiis, getting to make Miis!! LOL! Love em!

Misty DawnS said...

ahahahahaha - you guys absolutely crack me up!

Jamie Dawn said...

If our family did this, we would MOST DEFINITELY have a Dwight.

:-)

I like your extra characters.