Stacey, at JameeForever tagged me for not one, but two memes! Without further ado, here they are....
Here are The Rules...
1) Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2) Open the book to page 123.
3) Find the 5th sentence.
4) Post it and the next 3 sentences.
Don't tell anybody. When you choose Crop and Straighten Photos,
Photoshop will crop and straighten this one photo, but it still duplicates
the image into a separate document. Hey, it's not perfect. Speaking of
not perfect, it seems to work best when the photos you scan as a group have
similar tonal qualities.
Riveting stuff, eh? Taken from Big D's The Photoshop CS2 Book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby. Sorry, that was the nearest book by me.
Seven facts about me, D...
- I do not like food juices to touch other foods. Can.Not.Tolerate.It.
- I know my left from my right, but I still have to pause a moment AND I have to use my hands to describe the direction.
- I HATED baseball growing up. I HATED baseball until Bear started to play. It also helps that a lot of the players are Ca-yoot!
- When pregnant with Lamb, I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she'd be a girl before the ultrasound proved it. At 12wks pregnant, I also knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Bear would be born. I suffered a miscarriage before him. Once you've had one, the next pregnancy can make you feel extremely worried.
- I have lived in 8 states plus a U.S. territory. Two of those states, I have lived in more than once. I have been in 35 states, either visiting or driving through them.
- I used to play the clarinet in my jr. high band. I was so uncoordinated that I couldn't march and play at the same time. I figured marching was more important so I 'lip-synced' playing the instrument. I was 3rd chair, next to the last seat. Any surprise?
- In high school, I didn't have many boyfriends. But I did have quite a few secret admirers who would leave me notes. I'd rather of had the boyfriends.