I was tagged by Forgetfulone who wants to know some quirky, weird things about me. ;)
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
If you participate, let the person who tagged you know you've posted your quirks!
So, here it goes:
- I'm a hypochondriac who never goes to the dr. Anything wrong is worst case scenario for me. For the past few years, it's been a skin cancer fear. I'm constantly asking Big D: "Has this mole always been on my body?" or "Does it look different to you?" Although, he should be the 1st to admit that since I started working, I haven't been as bad.
- I am so shy around new people that sometimes even commenting on new blogs causes me discomfort.
- I'm not one to pick up the phone to call. Probably has a lot to do with the shy thing. ;) I love talking to people, I'll talk to someone all day long. I'm just not going to be the one to call, usually. It drives my family (i.e. Daddy) batty.
- The only kind of beans I'll eat are Bush's Baked Beans in any flavor. The other kinds of beans are just gross tasting. I have branched out some & will take a couple of bites of charro beans from Gringo's Mexican Kitchen. Yum! The restaurant, not the beans.
- I like a cool pillow so I'm flipping mine over throughout the night.
- I take a lot of pictures. Like of random things such as t-shirts in stores or things that I like but can't afford or don't really want to buy.
I'm not going to tag anyone, feel free to do this & if you do link back so I can read it! I know there has to be more than 2 quirky people out there!