Friday

Friday's Feast

Enjoy this Friday's Feast.



Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
Um....I don't do laundry. Hubby washes our clothes and the kids wash their clothes. Shut up, Coastie Bro. We both work and if he goes back to working days, I'll take back my clothes. Anyway, they don't have a certain day they do them, just once a week basically.

Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?
No certain age. Just the point where I don't feel like being active anymore or can't take care of myself.

Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
One of my goals is to fix up our house some; plenty of ideas, just lack of money; definitely long-term goal.

Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
Funny this should be a question. I was watching tv when I saw the most unbelievable commercial. I was really surprised it aired in Houston. It was Roger Clemens & his wife doing one of those dropped cell phone call commercials. He's on the golf course calling her asking if he should play for one more season or stay retired. She's totally telling him to stay retired, but, of course, it's dropped. So thinking he has the ok, he hangs up and tells his friends heeeee's baaaaack. The Traiter.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
Today? 6

3 comments:

Stacey said...

First, get happier today, D. Do you need me to come down and shake some happy into you??

I love those commercials, this one sounds hilarious! Can't wait to happen upon it now! Love it! Have a blessed weekend. xoxo

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Get happy, USO Girl! We're coming over to watch HSM2!

Anonymous said...

That's funny about the laundry. I'm so anal about it! I have certain days I do laundry and if I get off schedule worlds will collide!

Lisa