I work in education and I actually love my job. It's not a bad gig since I have to work. I love what I do, I love the kids, I love most of the teachers/staff, and I love my vacation plan. However, as with everything, there are some down-sides to it. Here are 10 Things I Don't Like About My Job:
- Getting up early/going to bed 'early'
- Very little money
- Work place politics
- Having no say in my schedule
- Long faculty meetings
- Punching a 'clock' this coming school year
- Working full-time & being a 'single mom' in the evenings since hubby works nights
- Not living close enough to come home for lunch
- Thinking of interesting things to bring for lunch
- TESTS, TESTS, TESTS
Ok, so very little of that actually had to do with my JOB. Like I said, I love it.