I am so thankful that Big D is in this world. I just can not imagine my life without him.
He's Da Man! And here are some reasons why:
- There is NOTHING he can not do. He can do everything from house repairs to car repairs to computer repairs. If he doesn't know how, he'll learn.
- All I have to do is mention something and he'll research the best option for me (or the kids).
- He has such a quick wit (gosh, he's funny) and still is a kid at heart. He loves cartoons, animated movies, & just about whatever the kids watch. He loves video games & toys.
- He truly supports the kids in their endeavors. I'm the realistic parent. He's the one who says: "Why not them? They have just as much a chance as anyone else. Someone has to make it big."
- He is self-less. He'll do without & give to us.
- He HATES that he doesn't get to spend time with us.
- While we have this opposite schedule, he does our laundry. Of course, he does gripe when I forget to put the clothes in the basket. Yes, I'm awful about that.
- It does not bother him that the house is messy. He never says a word about it.
- He understands me, so much so that it can be scary.
- He's not perfect by any means (man, can he ANNOY me). But, he IS perfect for me and for our kids.
Sadly, it's not going to be the happiest of days for him. He'll come home and we'll be asleep. He'll wake up and we'll be gone. He has to take Lamb for her orthodontist appt. Hopefully, he'll come home in time for us to spend SOME time with him before he jets off to work.
Happy Birthday, Honey Bear! We love you so! Enjoy the sweet surprises we left for you.