Monday

Eight Things I know






Bubba's Sis tagged me for this meme. Without further ado, here are eight things I know.



  1. I know that all things in my life are because of the grace of God.

  2. I know that my husband loves me to the best of his ability which is pretty darn good. But, I shouldn't nag him even if 8 mths or 2 years later projects are still only partly finished.

  3. I know that I love Lamb & Bear equally but definitely differently. And I'm going to have to have a firm hand on Bear. But Lamb will probably be the wily one since she's so quiet.

  4. I know that I had a miscarriage before Bear so that I could be his Mama along with Lamb.

  5. I know my brother is my biggest defender other than my husband.

  6. I know that I take way too many pictures but I'm terribly afraid of forgetting something.

  7. I know that there's nothing like having good friends to make life complete.

  8. I know that my mom and my dad did the best that they could and that I can always count on them. I can always count on all my family.

I tag the few who read this! If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your 8 in the comments section.

3 comments:

coastie bro said...

1. it took my 35 years for the LORD to bless my life with the most wonderful person earth.

2. that i am bored to death 24/7 righ tnow but would not give it up for the world. b/c if i am not here then who will be?

3. that it took a long time to realize what family means to me.

4. i know that my love is with me 24/7 in spirit to help the ease of our seperation.

5. i know that i am a well loved man by many people.

6. i know that my kids are very patriotic. wheather they want to join the army and defend freedom or weather it is b/c they post support the troops stuff on their myspace site.

7. i know for some odd reason my sister loves her brother b/c she is doing this site to keep him entertained. even though there is no spoon invloved in this trip. sorry!

8. i know that i went swiming with a sea turtle. yes still going on about that dang ol turtle.

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter how long #1 & #3 took to know. All that matters is that you know both now.

Great list! Great kids you have!

But, um, still no spoon? I might have to rethink this USO business then. ;) No, no, I don't mean it. I'm not doing it for the spoon.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I want a spoon.

Great list, BFF! And you win the prize for being the first one I tagged to do it! You are so way cool.