Tuesday

Ten Movie Quotes




This weeks Ten on Tuesday was a hard one! I have a family of quoters. They quote everything! I get in on the action sometimes, sometimes I just sit and laugh at my silly family. Anyway, it was hard picking the quotes. So many good ones once I sat down and truly started to think.


1. Shrek- Ogres are like layers.....the 'Do you know the Muffin Man' scene....

2. Napoleon Dynamite- Idiot...Gossssh... Yessss... I caught you a delicious bass... Queso-dill-a... (so many good quotes from that movie)

3. Star Wars- Do or do not. There is no try....Luke, I am your father...Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?....May the force be with you...

4. Cats Don't Dance- How does the pussycat go? Gulp, Meow. Verrrrry Good.

5. Gone with the Wind- Frankly, my dear.....I don't know nothin' 'bout birthing babies...Great balls of fire. Don't bother me anymore, and don't call me sugar....I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.....After all, tomorrow is another day...As God is my witness....Fiddle-dee-dee


6. Top Gun- I feel the need, the need for speed.....Hey, you big stud, take me to bed or lose me forever.....Talk to me, Goose

7. Finding Nemo- Just keep swimming....Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine (seagulls)...Rrrrring of Firrrre

8. Talladega Nights- Help me, Tom Cruise

9. Steel Magnolias- Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me.... I'm not as sweet as I used to be....That which does not kill us, makes us stronger


10. Miss Congeniality (ok I don't quote this but it has the BEST line ever) When asked to describe the perfect date, Miss Rhode Island answers: That's a tough one. I would have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

Your turn! Have fun!

3 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Top Gun!!! A great quote movie!! I shoulda thought of that one!

Anonymous said...

why in the world is #10 not #1 i am shock. so shocked that is revived me from the last one i read!

full matel jacket...get some...
every military man shooting a machine gun yells that now.

shake and bake shake and bake.
dear 8lbs 7 oz baby jeasus.

oh so many i can not think of any



i get to get some tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
sp i will be having fun.

Anonymous said...

I know, I know, it's shocking that I didn't put #10 as #1. I was saving the BEST for last though.

I should have known Full Metal Jacket would be on your list. Talladega Nights had some great ones!

And what are you going to be doing for fun? Curious minds want to know!