This weeks Ten on Tuesday was a hard one! I have a family of quoters. They quote everything! I get in on the action sometimes, sometimes I just sit and laugh at my silly family. Anyway, it was hard picking the quotes. So many good ones once I sat down and truly started to think.
1. Shrek- Ogres are like layers.....the 'Do you know the Muffin Man' scene....
2. Napoleon Dynamite- Idiot...Gossssh... Yessss... I caught you a delicious bass... Queso-dill-a... (so many good quotes from that movie)
3. Star Wars- Do or do not. There is no try....Luke, I am your father...Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?....May the force be with you...
4. Cats Don't Dance- How does the pussycat go? Gulp, Meow. Verrrrry Good.
5. Gone with the Wind- Frankly, my dear.....I don't know nothin' 'bout birthing babies...Great balls of fire. Don't bother me anymore, and don't call me sugar....I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow.....After all, tomorrow is another day...As God is my witness....Fiddle-dee-dee
6. Top Gun- I feel the need, the need for speed.....Hey, you big stud, take me to bed or lose me forever.....Talk to me, Goose
7. Finding Nemo- Just keep swimming....Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine (seagulls)...Rrrrring of Firrrre
8. Talladega Nights- Help me, Tom Cruise
9. Steel Magnolias- Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me.... I'm not as sweet as I used to be....That which does not kill us, makes us stronger
10. Miss Congeniality (ok I don't quote this but it has the BEST line ever) When asked to describe the perfect date, Miss Rhode Island answers: That's a tough one. I would have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.
Your turn! Have fun!