Sunday

Age I Wish To Go Back To

Misty Dawn tagged me for this meme. She wants to know what age I would re-do. I would really not want to re-do any age as everything in my life has brought me to this point. Why would I want what I have now to change? But, I would love to re-visit a time period in my life. That would be from ages 23-28. Those were the ages when I became pregnant with Lamb (23) & Bear (26) and then had beautiful babies. I would absolutely love to experience that with them again, especially knowing what I know now. I would love to hold them and love on them (as babies). I enjoy them so much now but I do miss their baby stages.

So, if I could go back in time, I wouldn't re-do anything, but I'd love to hold each baby again.

2 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

You stole my answer!!! Now what am I going to say??

Misty DawnS said...

You answered this beautifully!