Forgetfulone gave me this beautiful Christmas Spirit Award! And seeing as how it's Christmas, what better time than now to list the things that put ME in the Christmas Spirit.
The rules are easy. List five things you love about Christmas, then tag whomever you want. Oh, and have fun!
- Christmas music from God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen to We Three Kings to my all time favorite, O Holy Night. That song gives me chills.
- Christmas movies. We have SO many favorites such as a new one, Fred Claus to our ultimate: Christmas Vacation. We have spent the last two weeks watching all of them. Oh yes, we have a lot!
- My nativities. I have a collection of them. I didn't put out any decorations this year (thanks, Elvis) except for a couple of nativities. I just love looking at them. What that night must have been like.
- Christmas lights. Ah, such beauty.
- My children. The excitement, happiness, awe, & joy on their faces. They still hear the jingle bell ring, as do I. I hope they always do.