My bloggy friend Texas Tanya gave me a kool award - the Kreativ Blogger Award. This one is a little bit different because it has a tag attached to it. Seven things about seven things. :)
Seven things I did before:
1. I was a data entry clerk for a home health & hospice agency.
2. I was a church nursery worker.
3. I was a COBRA specialist for AutoZone corporate office.
4. I have been enrolled in college, nursing school, & travel agent school. Didn't complete a one of them. Not proud.
5. I have lived in Texas and Arkansas twice each.
6. I lived on Guam during the Vietnam War.
7. I attended 3 different high schools in 3 years time.
Seven things I do now:
1. I read.
2. I enjoy my kids.
3. I take pictures & edit some of them in photoshop.
4. I blog and facebook.
5. I work at an elementary school with kids who have special needs.
6. I eat out as often as I can (usually with Bubba's Sis but it's been awhile!).
7. I am my hubby's muse.
Seven things I would like to do:
1. Declutter my small house.
2. Travel the US and the world.
3. Have more time to work on my photography skills.
4. Have more time to learn more about photoshop.
5. Be more creative.
6. Be more energetic.
7. Finish crocheting Bear's blanket and maybe get back into cross-stitching or learn how to sew &/or knit.
Seven things that attract me to my husband:
1. His intelligence.
2. His laugh.
3. His dimples.
4. His handy skillz.
5. His height and good looks.
6. His sense of humor
7. His ability to know me oh so well and to make me happy!
Seven favorite foods:
1. Just about anything Tex-Mex.
3. Baked Potato Soup.
5. Spinach dip.
6. A steaming bowl of chili (no beans!).
7. Apple pie!
Seven things I say most often:
1. Love you.
2. Life is so daily.
3. You are So smart!
4. You got it!.
6. What's for dinner? Oh. I have to make it?
7. Bear! Stop talking!
I am not tagging anyone but feel free to participate if you want! Just let me know so I can make sure to read your 7 things!