Wednesday

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Birthday cake made? Check
Cookies baked? Check
Food prepared for tomorrow's breakfast & dinner? Check and Check
Presents wrapped? Finally! Check
Christmas books & movies picked out? Check
Christmas spirit? Check

As we await Santa, I want to take the time to say how happy I am that You were born. I am thankful for all the blessings in my life. Most importantly, I am thankful for the gift of You.

Now it's time to get back to cooking/baking (I've been in the kitchen all morning), movie watching (the last of our Christmas movies are scheduled for today), cookie eating, going to see Bolt, singing Happy Birthday & eating birthday cake, opening up our jammies, enjoying this day with each other, & the glory of Jesus' birth and the magic of Santa Claus.

I wish each of you the Merriest of Christmases. Enjoy this time.

3 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you and yours have a wonderful time!

Forgetfulone said...

I loved this post. Merry Christmas, my new friend. Someday, we should meet in person.

Maggie said...

Great post!! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!!