Friday

On the menu for this week:





Appetizer

What is your favorite fruit?

pineapple


Soup

Who is someone you consider as a great role model?

Miley Cyrus and Jeff Bagwell (ok so I picked 2 someones)


Salad

If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?

can it be one hour by plane? I think Memphis is only an hour plane ride away. I'm probably wrong tho. If by actual time, I guess Galveston. It'll be night so I won't actually see the beach/ocean. Hearing it would be just lovely.


Main Course

Name something you do too often.

go out to eat


Dessert

Fill in the blank: I really like ____wedge shoes_______ because ___they make me taller_________.

6 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Good answers, BFF! I have that main course problem, too (as you well know!). Oh well. I really like eating out because I don't have to cook!

Unknown said...

Nice feast..I eat out as well..I am going to have to check out the Cyrus family again!

Melissa said...

What? You don't want to see the "beautiful" Galveston Bay? Ha ha ha!

coastie bro said...

i wish there was somewhere within an hour for me to spend the nite. even though in the middle of the sea is a good place to be. there not even a place at my other house within an hour where i would want to be except for out in the middle of now where. does that say something about me?

Anonymous said...

That says you are a simple man with simple pleasures, content to just be. How'd I do, Coastie Bro???? ;)

Stacey said...

Ooooh that was clever clever clever--one hour in a plane it is! You're so fun! xo