After listing 8 things that I know, I got to thinking about ALL the things I don't know. Here are 8 things that I need to learn:
- I need to learn that not everyone has the same expectations that I do. I'm mostly talking about work, but it can also apply to all points in my life. People just aren't going to respond or act they way I would in the same situation. Imagine that!
- I need to learn to drive a stick shift.
- Goes along with #2. I need to learn to read a map. Without knowing #s 1 & 2, I'll be a horrible partner to hubby (or anyone else) on The Amazing Race. It would hurt my feelings to read on the message boards how useless I am on the challenges and the driving and the navigation and.....
- Courtesy of hubby, I need to learn to not worry so much. Silly man, doesn't he know that if you worry, it won't come true? I'll try to learn it on a lesser level.
- I need to learn some self-discipline &/or non-procrastination (new word :) ). If I could do that, then during the summers I could still have a schedule. I do much better with a schedule. And I'd get tons of things done. I have yet to start one thing I wanted to accomplish this summer. Oh wait! I did get my spoon collection together. Whew. I feel better.
- I need to learn how to change a flat tire. It would be horribly embarrassing to get stranded on the side of the road because I don't (altho, I think I could figure it out). And you better believe Lamb will learn before she takes a car out by herself.
- I need to learn to like water without adding kool-aid to it.
- I need to learn to not put off making appointments. I dread it every single time and I don't know why. Lamb & Bear need orthodontist consults like 6mths ago. Sigh, I'll do it tomorrow.