Friday

Friday's Feast


Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?
I like my coke in a bottle or glass

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?
light-hearted stuff like American Idol or Dancing with the Stars; I'm usually too tired late at night for the heavy stuff like Lost. There is usually that fear of being spoiled so I do what I can until I get too far behind.

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.
WooWhee, this is a tough question. I can't name just ONE. So I won't name any. :P

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?
I sure would but, somehow, I don't think the school will go in that direction.

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?
Mighty Marvel

2 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Not Super Chick??

Happy Friday, BFF - enjoy your first day of summer break!

Kim said...

Love your feast today. I really like your superhero name.