Friday

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

Optimist, but that doesn't stop me from worrying! I figure I have to worry or bad things will happen. ;)


Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

I like all colors. I'm a pen freak & go crazy over multi-color pen packs.


Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?

I never pay for either. I used to NEVER have unpainted nails, now, it's rare that I paint them. I tend to always have red nail polish on my toenails, but I don't give myself pedicures. Pity that.


Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

I won an autographed book online.


Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

We keep our main computer in the living room. We have a little "alcove" type place & there it sits.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

You reminded me of a co-worker that has no less than 90 pens in her desk (I'm not kidding!). And she uses them all (OK, she also gives away)

Please find my feast here.

Also, I got the best Father's Day gift ever today. Wanna check? It's here. Sorry for the unrelated link, but I'm just so proud!

Happy Feasting, and have a great weekend!

coastie bro said...

i am still the pen freak too. Chey is turning into one also. i remember us getting into fights because the other one had a cool pen.