Friday

Friday's Feast


Appetizer

If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?

Europe

Soup

Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?

Sometimes Internet Explorer, sometimes Firefox

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?

7, I used to know a lot but I've needed those brain cells for other things

Main Course

Finish this sentence: Love is…

1st Corinthians 13

Dessert

Have you ever been in or near a tornado?

I grew up in Arkansas, the answer to that is Heck Yeah! I've been near several, never in one. One side of my family even has a cool tornado shelter that my Pappy built (is that right, Auntie W?). I used to love going down in there for non tornado reasons. Til I grew up & realized there were creepy crawly things in there. Yick.

2 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

We can live in Europe together - that was my answer, too!

I promise not to quiz you on American History if you promise not to quiz me.

Anonymous said...

Ahem..."non tornado" reasons???? Hee! I'm just causing trouble!

Lisa