Thursday

I'm A Bad Sister

I need to be whipped with wet noodles. Tuesday was Coastie Brother's very special birthday and I did not make a post about it.

I'm going to fix that right now.

Happy Birthday, my very favorite brother in the whole wide world!!

And that's saying a lot because I have TWO brothers! We've been through a lot together, he & I. No one can possibly get things the way we do. So, yes, I'm a bad sister. I should have done this Tuesday. I apologize, Coastie Bro!

Next year will be an even better birthday. His daughter will be with him and I'll make sure & have something special ON his birthday.

Let the flogging commence.

4 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, COASTIE BRO!! Muah!

Stacey said...

Happy birthday Coastie Bro! Don't flog your sister, it's not her fault. It's all that Texas humidity, I'm sure of it.

D... said...

Yes, Stacey, that's it! Thank you! It's the Texas humidity that let me think Coastie Brother wouldn't care if there were a birthday post or not.

coastie bro said...

i guess i will let you slide this time. but do not let it happen again!