Friday

Friday's Feast


Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?

Stormy... oh wait, today as in Friday, huh? I'm not sure yet. I bet it's going to be hot. And it wouldn't surprise me at all if we had a shower or two.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?

That's a tough one. I don't think I am very career-minded even tho I do try to do my very best at work. It is more than a job to me. People have aspirations for me to become a teacher. I don't have enough faith in myself so I'm content with what I am doing. All of that to say I'm probably a 5, right there stuck on the fence.

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?

Nothing but blinds, but one day...

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.

The corny-ness that comes out of my family's mouths

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?

Embarrassingly enough, 2-3 times right now; Altho, with Big D sound asleep beside me, I hate to do that. So, during the school year, I usually turn off the alarm once the kids are up & at them and stay in bed for, um, a tad bit longer. So not a morning person.

5 comments:

Jenny86753oh9 said...

I love corny-ness (glad you spelled it like that cause I wasn't so sure...now I know!).

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

There's enough corny-ness in your family to cheer ANYONE up! Next time I'm down, I'm coming over!

Love ya, BFF - TGIF!

coastie bro said...

man you should never be down because you got 3 corny members in your family!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Got some lovin' for you over at my blog - come and get it!

Misty DawnS said...

Your main course always cheers ME up too!