Tuesday

What's In A Name?

I got this in an email and it looked like fun.

RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing madeup! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name? D...
4 letter word: Dang
Vehicle: Deere, as in John Deere ;)
TV Show: Dharma & Greg
City: Dallas
Boy Name: Davis
Girl Name: Daveigh
Alcoholic Drink: Daiquiri
Occupation: Data Entry Clerk
Something you wear: DKNY
Celebrity: Drew Barrymore
Food: Danish
Something found in a bathroom: Deodorant
Reason for Being late: Driving accident
Cartoon Character: Daisy Duck
Something You Shout: Dude!

3 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

What fun! Like Scattergories! I'm going to do it, too!

Stacey said...

I'm doing it too---but not today! Dude! That sounds like a GiGi word if ever I heard one. I liked Dharma & Greg all the way up until that last weird season--kinda like Roseanne. What's that about?

Misty DawnS said...

I heart Dharma & Greg! SO much!