Thursday

All About Me in 8 Things





Misty Dawn wants to know 8 things about me. :)








8 things I'm passionate about:
My Husband
My Children
My Family
My Friends
Taking pictures of everything wherever I go
Children
My Faith
Traveling

8 things I want to do before I die:
See my children grow into happy, successful (in whatever they decide to do) adults
Meet my grandchildren
Go to Europe
Get a college degree
Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary
Look in the mirror and like what I see
See all the baseball stadiums and state capital buildings
get the tattoo that hubby designed for me


8 things I say often:
Indeed
Whatever
Bear!
Focus
Pay attention
Where do you want to go for supper?
There is no try
You are SO smart


8 books I've recently read:
Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
Step on a Crack by James Patterson
Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
Them Bones by Carolyn Haines
So B. It by Sarah Weekes
Murder in Little Italy by Victoria Thompson
In Dublin's Fair City by Rhys Bowen
Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Caught by Neta Jackson


8 things that attract me to my best friends:
loyal
trustworthy
honest
understanding
sense of humor & fun
loving
forgiving
thoughtful

8 things I've learned this past year:
Highlighting your hair is a huge commitment
Times are tough but they aren't as bad as they could be and they are easier to get through when you are well & truly loved
I YNY
Always back up your pictures and music
Lamb is shaping up to be quite the actress and has a pretty decent singing voice to boot
My memory is pitiful
That I'm capable of entertaining my brother who is usually the entertaining one
I can tolerate eating crab cakes, sea bass, & fresh asparagus

5 comments:

Stacey said...

I like Yada Yada--but I have yet to read beyond book one--I need to find two!

I like the 'there is no try' thing--this is a good thing, D. And the tat--what's the design? I'm thinking I want a Jaybird on my ankle; I called Jamee Jaybird. Get a tat, you, me, GiGi, B/S, Cat, whoever..we'll do a tattered bloggers Harley ride one day.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I'm in!!

Love you last thing you've learned this year! ;-)

coastie bro said...

sweet i made the list. i am so excited!!!! today is one lucky day for me.

D... said...

How do you know you are the brother I was referring to? ;) Sorry! I'm just shucking you. Couldn't resist since you walked right into it.

coastie bro said...

o that hurt