Friday

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
last Saturday when, in the mail, I received a bathing suit that my husband ordered that I'd like but not necessarily he'd like (we go round and round about that).

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are __dull brown______, but I wish they were __perfect________.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
Despite what Bubba's Sis says, I'd be the sloth named Queenie. Don't listen to her.

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
eat oatmeal just about every day for lunch and read everynight before I go to sleep

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
Um, I think colgate or crest. I'm not real sure. Sure, I guess I like it.

10 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

You eyes ARE perfect, you big silly!

However, *I* am the Queen Sloth. Just ask Bubba's Mom.

Misty DawnS said...

QueenieA and QueenieB???
We can work this out calmly, girls!

D... said...

Oh, Misty Dawn, I don't think we can work this out.

And, Bubba's Sis? Ask hubby. He lives with me every day. He'll tell you I AM the Queen Sloth. Better yet, come visit me. You'll see evidence that I'm the only Queen. I bet Coastie Brother will tell you the same thing.

coastie bro said...

if i ever knew a sloth D... would be the Queen. As much as i hate to be on her side i have no choice on this one. Aubrun vs Arkansas this weekend. your father is one stressed out puppy. with the house and the game.

D... said...

Woot!! Thank you Coastie Bro!

I haven't been keeping up with the teams so I'm not sure which one is favored to win. I think it'd be a hoot if Auburn won tho. It's too late to be stressed out about the house!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Coastie Bro, you only say that because you don't know me. If you did, you'd agree that I am the Queen Sloth.

coastie bro said...

bubba's sis you are right about that. but i have known d.... for a looooooooooong time. and she is pretty much a sloth.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Oh, she's a sloth alright. And I am her Queen.

D... said...

Thank you Bro!

And, no, you are not my Queen. You are my minion or if you prefer, you can be Princess. But Queen you are not. ;)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

I am nobody's minion. I'm just sayin'. ;-)

Looks like we'll have to be co-Queens. Is there enough room in the Sloth Kingdom for the both of us?