Wednesday

Tis The Season

Scary Movie Meme
Bold those you’ve seen.
Italicize movies you have started but couldn’t finish.
Add an asterisk* to those you have watched more than once.
Underline those on your To Watch list.

Cujo *- Saw it when I was in the 9th grade. Shonda & I were alone at her house watching it. Scared the FIRE out of us. So much so that we had to pause it, call my mom, and get her to come over with my baby brother so we could finish it. I still can't believe she did that for us. Saw it again years later and wondered why we thought it was so scary.

The Shining* - It's been years since I've seen this but I don't remember finding it too scary.

The Exorcist - I don't like these types of movies.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Not my favorite. I don't like torture movies.

The Silence of the Lambs - This scared me. We were living in Memphis when it came out and that girl was kidnapped from Memphis. Yeah, that didn't make me feel good.

JAWS* - We're gonna need a bigger boat. One of my favorites. One of Bear's favorites now too.

Halloween *- One of my favorite horror series from back in my day.

Psycho - Good one. Very creepy.

Seven - Oh gosh, very creepy movie with an even creepier ending.

Rosemary’s Baby - I just do not like this type of movie.

Poltergeist* - Rated PG? Seriously? I'm pretty sure my brother & I saw this one by ourselves. I know it scared me to death.

A Nightmare on Elm Street - I don't remember *too* much about it, except for Johnny Depp. Maybe I should also underline the title and watch again.

Friday the 13th *- One year, Big D & I rented all the Friday the 13th movies and watched them all in a row. We remembered being so scared when they 1st came out but found ourselves laughing the 2nd go around. I haven't seen any of the later ones.

The Thing - I don't think I've seen this one.

The Evil Dead - Never seen this one.

Carrie* - Love this one. Scary? Not to me. Book was creepier.

Night of the Living Dead - Never seen it.

The Omen - Just like the Exorcist & Rosemary's Baby, I won't see this one.

An American Werewolf in London - Nope.

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer - Nope again.

The Hitcher - Nope.

Lost Highway - Nada.

The Blair Witch Project - Maybe you had to see it in the movie theater to get the hype. We rented it and didn't find it scary or interesting at all.

Pet Cemetery - The book was much much better.

Saw - I have NO desire to see this one or its sequels at all. I don't do torture movies either.

The Ring - I got a kick out of the ending. I didn't really find it scary tho.

Scream* - Love, Love, Love this movie!!!

2 comments:

Dallas Meow said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE American Werewolf -
have only seen the last 5 minutes of Rosemary's Baby
but saw JAWS more times than I can count when it first came out. Theater should have given me frequent flyer points!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

LOVE Jaws!