Thursday

Tin Grins Part Deux

I now have two kids in braces. You can't see it, but he also has an expander on the roof of his mouth. One click a day for the next 15 days. The orthodontist recommends we suspend speech lessons. While that makes me happy, I'd rather not have to suspend and have to make those lessons up. I'd rather he graduate and be done with it. I'm going to talk to his speech path. tomorrow. I can't tell if he talks funny or not. The braces are awkward so his speech is exaggerated right now.

Those of you who know Bear will not be surprised by his color choice. ;)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

coastie bro said...

teh boy is gansta now with his gold caps

D... said...

I will certainly refrain from passing this comment along to him. That's all I need is him thinking he's gangsta.

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Gangsta Bear! Love it!

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Yes, I'm still up.

Patois42 said...

Don't worry. I'm sure the other kids will let him know he's a gangsta. Great color choices.

Stacey said...

His teeth are very clean--are you sure that's a kid with such clean teeth? idk.

Award. For you and B/S. At the bottom of the birthday post. xoxo