Monday

Tin Grins

Are in!

In a couple of months or so, the bottom braces will be added as well. And the best part is that she can still eat popcorn (no kernels), apples (cut up), and pizza (no crust). All the things she was worried about eating (well, not the pizza).

Her daddy went out and bought her all the fancy
tools to go with the braces. Water pick. Electric toothbrush. Travel toothbrush and toothpaste. Special mouthwash to prevent calcium build-up around the braces.

She's all set for the next 22 months!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

coastie bro said...

i cant wait until Lamb cousin looks like that

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Too cute!!!!

D... said...

When will Lamb's cousin look like that? Her brother will look like that in a couple of days, I think. Minus the purple of course. ;)

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Lamb's BFF will probably be looking like that within the next year....

Stacey said...

No WAY--my boy Cody just got HIS uppers off this week. Bad Momma I haven't even taken a photo to post. I'll do that before the week is out.

She's got a beautiful smile already--why braces? My two oldest had 'fangs' growing at the top of their mouths (those eye teeth were wayyy up there).

Misty DawnS said...

I had buck teeth from sucking my thumb, so I had braces too. I can't help but agree with Stacey here - she looks to have a fabulous smile, so I'm wondering why she needed braces?

D... said...

She has an overbite and her jaw isn't aligned right. You can't really tell because of the braces but her 2 top teeth were starting to overlap a bit as well. The main concern is her jaw alignment tho.

Anonymous said...

Tin Grins are so in now! D.S. gets his early next month. I'm so bad, I made his first ortho. appt. on Halloween! He's not getting braces then, just the molds.

Lisa

D... said...

Oh you are mean! Luckily his mouth won't be hurting, he'll just have an awful taste in it. I hear chocolate cures that tho. ;)