Friday


My feast ...

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you look forward to your birthday?
I always look forward to my birthday even tho it always ends up being like a regular ole day, especially last year, so I'll say a 7.

Soup
What is one word you don’t like the sound, spelling, or meaning of?
I hate the sound of rural.

Salad
Do you wear sunglasses when you’re outside? If so, what does your current pair look like?
burgundy frames - a tad on the big size - all scratched up

Main Course
If you were to write a book, to whom would you dedicate it?
my husband who knows me the absolute best and loves me deeply anyway

Dessert
Name a beverage that you enjoy.
When I'm really hot and thirsty, I really crave sweet iced tea.

4 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

I'd definitely dedicate my book to my dad, since he's the one who believes in and loves my writing. Great feast!

coastie bro said...

man i would kill for some good sweet tea.

my bday is just another day to me. but i do know the greatest day of the. i remember somone used to do a count months ahead of time.

i hate teh word aint

Stacey said...

Rural? That's the word? Hmmm...growing up in a small town, rural was just part of life. Now Stewart--Stew, those names I can't do because I think of stew and then I think 'what if you're a Stew and you get sick, then you don't wanna think of your name'. Same for chunks--I don't like that word either. Makes me think of ...well...chunks!

**D I'm feeling all better now, thanks for your encouragement--again! Gosh I need to buck up, I know, I know. xoxo

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Mmmmmmm......sweet tea!!