Friday

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
Mine! ;)

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
4

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
I had tons of pets as a child. My favorite that I remember best is my cat named Callie.

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
Anything that has to do with a fun travel location.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Life Savers

4 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Yummy dessert! :-)

Patriot said...

Tell your brother thank you so much for helping to defend our freedom - I, and my family, appreciate it very much!!

Just came across your blog and wanted to let you know about a free giveaway I'm hosting - come check it out! Thank you! Have a great weekend!

coastie bro said...

do you remember lia and luke the guinea pigs we had? yes we have had many pets growing up. i can not wait to get back home to my pets.


tic tacs!!!

Misty DawnS said...

I LOVE your appetizer too :-) One of my favorite sites too ;-)